[Groff] Re: Info versus man

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [Groff] Re: Info versus man
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:05:36 -0600 (MDT)

   The GNU project has tried for years to kill man pages (with little
   success) by ignoring them.  I'm not proposing that texinfo get ignored,
   I'm suggesting that there is at least one person out here (me) who would
   do some real work on roff's docs if the format was roff.  From what I
   can tell, I'm not alone.

Initially, Werner wanted me to focus on groff.texinfo.  I'm going
to do that, but I would also like to be counted in with the man
pages as well.