Re: [Groff] Colors, PowerPoint and PDFs

From: Robert Marks
Subject: Re: [Groff] Colors, PowerPoint and PDFs
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:06:48 +1000 (EST)

Dear Gabriel,
I believe the gpresent web site says that groff is required -- the old troff
just doesn't do it (for instance, with color).
Yup:
"Requirements
groff (version 1.18.1 dated Oct 3, 2002 or higher/later) with the mm macros
(included with groff) -- groff.ffii.org
perl (version 5.x) for presentps -- www.perl.com
ps2pdf which comes with Ghostscript (version 5.x or higher) --
www.ghostscript.com
acroread (version 4.x) -- www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/adobepdf.html
Since these are all available for Windows, Linux, and Unix, you can make and
run your presentation on almost every platform."
-- http://www.science.uva.nl/~bobd/useful/gpresent/

Bob

--
[no save]