Re: <OK> Re: [Groff] Using groff as one's main WP/TP

From: M Bianchi
Subject: Re: <OK> Re: [Groff] Using groff as one's main WP/TP
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:02:13 -0400

On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 10:34:05AM -0600, Clarke Echols wrote:
>       :
> If any of you have trouble with tendonitis or carpal tunnel
> syndrome, take a look at the Kinesis keyboards.  They are
> WONDERFUL!!!  It takes about 3 weeks to get used to one, and
> it totally ruins you for "normal" keyboards, but I can hit
> the number row across the top with over 90% accuracy quite
> easily, something I could never do on a "standard" typewriter
> keyboard.  ( http://www.kinesis-ergo.com )  Their countoured
> keyboards (some models) can be switched between QWERTY and
> Dvorak key layout.  I use their "Professional QD" model, though
> I've never tried the Dvorak layout.

May I add  Amen !

I have a pair of Adesso Ergonomic keyboards, (PCK-308T) with a Glidepoint
touchpad, PLUS a Y-Mouse that lets switch back and forth between a normal mouse
and the touch pad.  Very comfortable!

        http://www.adesso.com/products_detail.asp?productid=56
        Adesso Tru-Form Contoured Ergonomic Keyboard with Glidepoint Touchpad

        http://www.ymouse.com/ymouse/whym02.php
        Y-mouse(R) Dual Mouse Adapter

--
 Mike Bianchi