Re: [Groff] Introduction

From: M Bianchi
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:52:50 -0400

Which is the *best* editor?
        The one I know in I know my spine.

Which is the second best editor?
        The one used by most of the folks around me,
        because that means they can help me and I can help them and
        deep shared knowledge is an exponential function.

                Nirvana is achieved when both are true.

Why is [gnt]roff so great?
        Because I can use my programs to output my documents
        and use my documents as input to my programs.
        (In this usage, "programs" is usually pronounced "shell scripts"".)

--
 Mike Bianchi