Re: [Groff] Introduction

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 05:48:11 -0600 (MDT)

   > I'm not completely happy with the markup that groff puts out for
   > this purpose.

   Details, please.  Maybe it can improved easily.

The first thing that comes to mind is that there is text before
the DTD.  This kills compliance support for IE, if not some other
browsers.

I'll provide a more detailed list when I get a chance.

   I've added some information about MANPAGER, both to the NEWS file and
   grotty man page.  You might probably update the PROBLEMS file which is
   probably the first file a user might look at.

Okay.