Re: [Groff] GROFF: EPS Inclusion: Command line

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] GROFF: EPS Inclusion: Command line
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 23:35:47 +0100

On Sunday 07 August 2005 10:33 pm, paul wrote:
> I am using the GROFF, latest download for Windows (on the XP
> platform).

Where from?  What version?   (`groff --version' at the command line will tell
you this, if you don't know otherwise).

AFAIK, there is no official prebuilt binary release of groff for Windows-XP;
that said, I routinely check that current CVS builds OOTB, with the MinGW
port of GCC on Win2K, so a really cutting edge version is possible.

Regards,
Keith.