Re: [Groff] spacing bug in 1.19.x

From: Zvezdan Petkovic
Subject: Re: [Groff] spacing bug in 1.19.x
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 18:46:29 -0400

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 05:53:54PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> Not at all.  You don't use the `color' or `shaded' command in PIC, so
> it is completely unrelated.

First of all sorry for not replying earlier.
I was at the conference, and didn't want to hurry through this from a
hotel room without checking my files first.

Please check more carefully before claiming that they are completely
unrelated.
I use my request .Sl (solution) to switch the colour to blue.
I close that with .Se (solution end) later.
These macros are usually used in the text, but occasionally they are
used in the middle of a picture to provide the solution part of it.
(The real picture was much more complex than the simplified example I've
sent, of course).

All the problems I have with groff-1.19.x are related to the change in
colour handling that happened between 1.18.x and 1.19.x releases.
(both \m[...] and \M[...]).

        ZP