Re: [Groff] serious pdfroff problems

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] serious pdfroff problems
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:35:09 +0100

> >> Attached is a modified version of pdfroff.sh, with this statement
> >> broken down to simpler fragments.  [...]
> >
> > Will you provide a `real' patch, or shall I commit this into the
> > CVS already?
>
> I'll provide a real patch.  It looks like, with Thomas' help, we've
> identified the problem, but I think I should also address the argument
> ordering problem we identified later.  With GNU getopt, it may not be
> strictly necessary, but I'd prefer to conform with the POSIX standard
> as much as possible.

Patch attached.  Tarball contains two entries -- the patch file itself,
pdfroff.sh-20050623.patch, and a ChangeLog entry in Changes.txt.

BTW, Bernd Warken has asked if we can omit his e-mail address from ChangeLog
entries.  Can you address that, for his 2005-06-16 patch, when you update the
ChangeLog, please.

Best regards,
Keith.