[Groff] groff float locale problem?

From: Hartmut Henkel
Subject: [Groff] groff float locale problem?
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:51:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

while looking to the grap-1.36 example.ps made with today's CVS groff, i
get gs errors. It seems the reason are some float numbers written with
komma, e. g.

0,875 Fg
0,1 Fg
0,5 Fg

in the .ps file. I run LANG="de_DE". But when i switch to LANG="C", i
get all

0.875 Fg...

correctly with decimal dot. All other floats are with decimal dot anyway
irregarding LANG setting. I have broken the grap example Makefile
pipeline in pieces, and it seems the problem is inside groff.

Regards, Hartmut