[Groff] Convert line drawings to GIF?

From: Clarke Echols
Subject: [Groff] Convert line drawings to GIF?
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:43:56 -0600

I am reasonably competent with troff/groff (I used it once to
create master artwork for a printed circuit used in a
manufactured product -- certainly not what the original troff
creators intended or expected :-) ).

I am now interested in creating a line drawing for inclusion in
HTML files for access via web browsers.  I can get to PostScript
with no problem.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
get the result to a GIF file.  Of course, I'd also like to be
able to reduce the size at the same time. :-)

Thanks much.

Clarke