[Groff] [job] looking for roff fans

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: [Groff] [job] looking for roff fans
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:45:08 -0800

It just occurred to me that I ought to post here because we are looking for
programmers.  If this is an inappropriate post, my apologies, but I have
to believe that jobs related to roff are few and far between.  But say the
word and I'll sin no more :)

Anyway, we are thinking about a funky sort of documentation system which is
sort of a mixture of roff as the markup, a wiki as the presentation and
casual edit interface, and (of course since this is our space) a version
control system as the back end.  I can give more details offline but if

a) you are interested in working on something like this and
b) you are local to, or willing to move to, silicon valley

then let me know.

Thanks!
--
---