Re: [Groff] developers only?

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] developers only?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:58:42 +0100

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 8:32 pm, Otavio Exel wrote:
> Groff'ers,
>
> I see this list is mainly for groff developers;
> could you please recommend a list for
> groff users (actually groff newbies)?

No, this list is for users and developers alike.  Feel free to ask any
question you like; even if you think it may be a dumb question, someone will
likely provide an answer.

We were all newbies once.  No one here is going to deride you for asking;
that is how we all learn.  Stick at it.  Even you might become a developer
one day, even if you think now that you have nothing to contribute.  That's
how I became involved in groff development.

Best regards,
Keith.