[Groff] Re: troff.1 in French

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: troff.1 in French
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:26:39 +0100 (CET)

> I would like to translate troff.1 in French,

Great!  Note that it is probably more important to translate groff.1
since this is what normal users should read first.

> - do you know if this has already be done?

As far as I know, this hasn't been done already.

> - the version of this manpage I have is "9 December 2002"; is it the
>   latest one?

No, the latest one is dated `12 Oct 2003'.  Please check the CVS
archive at

  http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=groff

> - who should I send it to one the translation is achieved?

A good question.  It is probably best to directly include such files
into the groff distribution.  Have you contacted the French Linux
translation project group?