Re: [Groff] Re: YaDCM (Yet another Drop Capital Macro)

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: YaDCM (Yet another Drop Capital Macro)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:35:55 +0000

On Saturday 19 March 2005 6:48 am, Gaius Mulley wrote:

> > > I've not fixed (2) either.. does anyone see an obvious fix for this?
>
> > Here's a patch.  This also fixes dropcaps which vertically span more
> > than a single paragraph.
>

> Excellent Werner, thanks..

Seconded!  It's very nearly there now ...

But, change that `.sp 4', half way down the second drop `A' in your latest
example, to just a simple `.sp' -- oops, *that* wasn't meant to happen ;-(

Probably doesn't need too much more to fix this, and Werner will likely get
there before I do -- sorry, I don't have time to look into it any further
this week end.

Cheers,
Keith.