Re: [Groff] mom: Some follow-up questions

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom: Some follow-up questions
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:08:13 -0500

On Mar 14, 2005, at 3:52 PM, Dorai Sitaram wrote:

I don't mind (too much) that the groff doc is currently in texinfo, but
does groff.texinfo convert into Info or HTML for anybody? It must, I know,
so what is the magic?

It consistently fails to for me, and I have texinfo and makeinfo 4.7 (and
the groff dist asks for at least 4.6, so I know I'm not using an
antediluvian texinfo). It fails from the makeifle and it fails when I call
makeinfo by hand.  The errors I get are listed after the ***.

I ran into the same problem, before noticing in the ChangeLog that texinfo *4.8* is now required.

Robert.