RE: [Groff] questions about postscript and tex/latex output

From: Robert Dodier
Subject: RE: [Groff] questions about postscript and tex/latex output
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:26:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ted,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply to my question.
I decided to try putting .ft CR/.ft within each .DS/.DE
and it turned out just right. I used sed to do that so it
was actually really quick and easy.

It's too bad that there is no straightforward conversion
to tex or latex. The document in question has been brought
into a collaborative project in which most people know
latex and few, if any, know troff. Not really a problem
at this point.

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it.

All the best,
Robert Dodier