Re: [Groff] Extending GNU PIC to include animation

From: Manas Laha
Subject: Re: [Groff] Extending GNU PIC to include animation
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:03:21 +0530

Ralph Corderoy <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Gaius,

> I was wondering if this idea has any wider usage (and whether it is
> feasible or whether the idea has been tried before?).

Are you aware of

    A System for Algorithm Animation (Tutorial and User Manual).
    CSTR #132, J. L. Bentley and B. W. Kernighan, Bell Labs, January
    1987. Instrument your programs with graphics.

    http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/cstr/132.ps.gz

Cheers,

Ralph.

Wonderful!

Is the code for the programs mentioned in the document
(movie, stills etc.) available somewhere?

- Manas Laha

This Mail is Certified to be Virus Free.
CIC Network Security Group, IIT Kharagpur