Re: [Groff] status of pdfmark macros

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] status of pdfmark macros
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:47:32 +0000

On Monday 28 February 2005 3:53 pm, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > Consequently, I have modified my patch to set AC_PREREQ(2.59), and
> > to use AS_HELP_STRING instead of AC_HELP_STRING throughout.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I've now applied your changes.  Please test!

There are two errors in the ChangeLog entry:

   * aclocal.m4: GROFF_APPRESDIR_OPTION: Proposed change from AS_HELP_STRING
      to AC_HELP_STRING was not applied -- should not appear.
   * configure.ac: AC_PREREQ floor version number shown as 2.56
      -- should be 2.59

Also, I've noticed two small problems with my coding, fixed by the attached
patch:

   * contrib/pdfmark/Makefile.sub: use $(INSTALL_SCRIPT) to install `pdfroff'.
   * contrib/pdfmark/pdfroff.man: remove spurious equal signs from SYNOPSIS.

After correcting these, all looks fine.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Keith.