[Groff] ubuntu, groff and utf-8

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Groff] ubuntu, groff and utf-8
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:17:44 +0100

Hi,

I'm having problems with the new  ubuntu hoary and groff. Hoary works
with utf-8 by default, and groff isn't working well about thar,
special characters aren't reconized.  I was thinking about it's a
problem about ubuntu, but I wanted to be sure if groff is supossed to
support utf-8 input. Just this little question, I think the answer is
yes about other threats... but, I'll be nice a confimation for the bug
report.

Readin info groff I found how to do utf-8 output, but nothing about input :(
--
  _
_|_.__ ._ _   _  _  _     JID: address@hidden

                -----         rabadilla!         -----