Re: [Groff] Spanish and hyphenation.

From: Alejandro López-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Spanish and hyphenation.
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 05:47:15 -0500

On 02/02/2005 04:26 p.m., Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I'm having many problems with the hyphenation on my spanish
writtings.  I would like to know about if there's other people
witting on spanish who had same problems or some solution.

A small example, please.

I'm learning abotu -ms. With -Thmtl I hasn't problems, but on -T ps
I'm not able to stop hyphenation :(

Hyphenation in -ms can be controlled with the `\n[HY]' register.  This
is documented in the groff_ms man page but currently missing in
groff.texinfo -- any volunteer to update the ms stuff in
groff.texinfo?

I could be that person, but, don't I need to sign release papers first?