Re: [Groff] gpic question?

From: Clarke Echols
Subject: Re: [Groff] gpic question?
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 17:15:31 -0700

I use Windows 98 on a 1.4 GHz AMD processor with 256 Mbytes
of RAM.  I installed Cygwin to get the Linux/Unix functionality
I prefer and Ghostgum to view.  Now I can use vim in a bash
shell window, and hold a Ghostgum window open.  From vim, I
use the:

  :groff % >file.ps

(you can use any preprocessors too, then pipe to groff).
Every time I switch back to the Ghostgum window, it updates with
the new file.ps file if it has changed since the last time
the window was in the foreground.  With a large, hi-res
monitor, it works for me.

Clarke