Re: [Groff] Hyphenation problem me+mwww

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hyphenation problem me+mwww
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:45:00 +0100

> Small example, please.

Well, is a little hard to do, because isn't something regular. The
problem is about -me, I just try to use on -mwww procesor and none of
bad hyphenation. But with -me, the problem is  alway present when
using -Thtml :? I've try with old little texts and I found the same
bad hyphenation.  I can't be more explicit :(

Well, I'm in a hurry, then I'll try to use -ms or directly html  Is
there any -ms guide more than 'man groff_ms'? I was reading it and I
see many cool features.  May be is time to change to -ms.  I was using
-me only because of the  reference "writting papers with groff -me" .
And now I see most of people use -ms to make repports as me; and more
users mean more revisions, help, friends... ;)

The only things I don't like at the first contact about -ms is the
capital letter on the tags and the name of the files 'xXxXx.ms'

  _
_|_.__ ._ _   _  _  _     JID: address@hidden/jabberes.org

                -----         rabadilla!         -----
                http://rabadilla.blogspot.com