Re: [Groff] UTP - draft of press release

From: Andrew J. Piziali
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP - draft of press release
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:06:58 -0600 (CST)

Larry, you asked:

    And who wrote the me macros at Berkeley?  Wasn't that Eric Allman?

Yes, Eric Allman.  I corresponded with him a few years back before I
switched from me to ms.

--

                                                       / \
                                                      *---*
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/address@hidden&op=index

"Government control and ownership of the means and/or the results of
production ... is advocated ... by those `do-gooders' who fail to
distinguish between police grants-in-aid and the Judeo-Christian
principles of charity." -- Leonard E. Read, Anything That's Peaceful