Re: [Groff] status of pdfmark macros

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] status of pdfmark macros
Date: 08 Dec 2004 12:10:50 +0000

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

> > I'd be happy to see it added,
>
> I've done that now.  Please check.  Everything is very rudimentary; in
> the next days I'll advise how to proceed.

firstly - thanks for writing the pdfmark macros, Keith, very welcome
addition to groff! And thanks Werner for integrating it into the groff
package.

secondly - I think there is bug when building groff from a fresh cvs
download in that the make within contrib/pdfmark fails trying to find
gnu.eps from the groff/doc directory. [Basically it hasn't been
created from the gnu.xpm file at that point]

Gaius