Re: [Groff] Filofax Calendar

From: John Poltorak
Subject: Re: [Groff] Filofax Calendar
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:05:03 +0000

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 08:22:09PM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > Can I use GROFF to print a Calendar in Filofax format?
>
> What's Filofax?  I'm just a poor Austrian, and I've never heard that
> before...

They were all the rage about 20 years ago before electronic personal
organisers. See:-

http://www.filofax.co.uk/

I guess my question consists of two parts:-

Can I use GROFF to create a diary?

Does GROFF support the Filofax paper size?

This should give you an idea of what I'm looking at:-

http://www.filofax.co.uk/store/SEURLF/ASP/SFS/SIZEID.3/SFE/diaryrefills.htm

--
John