Re: [Groff] Re: groff_char.man: torture test for grohtml

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: groff_char.man: torture test for grohtml
Date: 22 Oct 2004 23:58:51 +0100

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

> Aah, this is good output!  Have you done something additionally?  Have
> I applied some of your patches incorrectly?

Hi Werner,

the current cvs also generates the nice output, but from an older
groff_char.man. My older copy has a last modified entry as:
Last update: 11 July 2002. But I think the major difference is that
this older copy uses .ta tabs, rather than the .CL macro for
positioning columns.

I think you've applied my patches correctly (thanks), I've eyeballed
all my tests. Certainly problems remain, but the output from my
sandbox copy is the same.

Gaius