[Groff] groff_char.man: torture test for grohtml

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] groff_char.man: torture test for grohtml
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:51:18 +0200 (CEST)

Gaius,

as usual, my first torture test for grohtml was groff_char.man -- the
output is still ugly :-)

I wonder what grohtml-specific code should be added to make it more
readable.  Besides this I note a real bug: Look at the section `8-bit
Character Codes 160 to 255'.  The beginning of the next table should
start with a new paragraph (this is the cursive `Output Input Input
...'  line).