Re: [Groff] poll: which macro packages are in common use / and why.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] poll: which macro packages are in common use / and why.
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:28:31 +0200 (CEST)

> [Apparently there are mail delivery problems at my end,
> because I'm not getting mail from the list anymore.
> Right now I can only read the list via the archive.]

Maybe you have been unsubscribed by the mailing list program.  This
can be caused either by spam/virus attacks or by your address
temporarily bouncing.  Sigh.  I ask all readers to regularly check
your subscribtions to all your mailing lists!  There is a high chance
that not only groff is affected.

> > This probably means Wolf-Rayet stars...
>
> Oh, no, nothing that extreme.  Just normal stars of spectral type O.
> Apropos, how did you get to know WR stars?  After all, they belong
> to the somewhat more exotic objects...

Astronomy happens to be a hobby of mine -- unfortunately, today it
just means reading Sky&Telescope :-(