[Groff] which request tells postprocessor about papersize

From: Klaus Robert Suetterlin
Subject: [Groff] which request tells postprocessor about papersize
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:12:10 +0200

Dear all,

I tried to print A4 pages generated by `groff -dpaper=a4 -Tps`.

Of course this resulted in truncated, shifted and / or scaled output
(depending on the printer used).

The tmac man page told me to use the -P-pa4 command line option to
inform the output driver about the real paper format.

Now there are times when I want to put the papersize inside of my
groff file and thus will have to tell the postprocessor about what
I did.  Could anyone tell me how to do that.

Regards, Robert S.