Re: [Groff] poll: which macro packages are in common use / and why.

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] poll: which macro packages are in common use / and why.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 08:08:38 +0100

On Friday 24 September 2004 3:23 pm, Robert Goulding wrote:
> On Sep 24, 2004, at 7:26 AM, Keith MARSHALL wrote:
> > I still have a number of problems to resolve, particularly with
> > links placed by '.pdfhref L', and the documentation still has
> > some way to go.  Nevertheless, I will post a preview tarball if
> > there is sufficient interest.
>
> I think there would be a *great* deal of interest in this; I for one
> would love to test it out. - Robert.

Attached is a preview of what I have done so far.  The tarball will unpack to
./contrib/pdfmark -- unpack it into the top directory of your groff source
tree, to put it in the logical place, then follow the instructions in the
included README.

Note that this will exploit the recent GROWPS/PSINCR and SN-NO-DOT features
of the latest (2004-09-19) CVS version of the ms macros, if you have this
installed; however, this is not mandatory.

Have fun.
Keith.