Re: [Groff] Re: 2nd try -- Would you like a diffmk that works on Linux?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: 2nd try -- Would you like a diffmk that works on Linux?
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:15:47 +0200 (CEST)

Larry, Mike,

making diffmk part of groff is a good idea, I think.

> >  Larry McVoy <address@hidden>  wrote:
> > It's just a shell script.

Who has written that script?

> This perl version is slightly different from the one Larry sent
> [...]

To include it, I need a copyright disclaimer from Randal Schwartz also
since you mention him as the original author.  Can you contact him?
Alternatively, you could write something from scratch which doesn't
use this code.

> So I would like to see it added to the standard Groff package, and
> am willing to be the owner for a while.

As Alejandro has pointed out, you have to disclaim your copyright to
the FSF before anything else.

Thanks for the offer.