[Groff] 2nd try -- Would you like a diffmk that works on Linux?

From: M Bianchi
Subject: [Groff] 2nd try -- Would you like a diffmk that works on Linux?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:38:35 -0400

Previously I sent ...
        I am one of those who still uses troff for much of what I do and
        suddenly found myself without diffmk(1) when I needed.  I had been
        running on the rash assumption that all that stuff was still out
        there.  But the best I could do was come up with a  diffmk.p , written
        in perl by Randal L. Schwartz @ Stonehenge (aka merlyn) in 1989.  It
        did not work out of the box, but with a minor perl hack (and I am
        _not_ a user of perl) it now serves my need.

        Would the Groff group like to have it?  How do I do that?

I would like to donate this to the groff program set as a supported piece, with
man page and all so that it would be available in the future.  I'll take
responsibility for support.

How do I do that?

--
 Mike Bianchi
 Foveal Systems

 +1 973 822-2085        Voice; call to arrange Fax

 address@hidden

 Create videos of auditorium and classroom presentations without a crew?
                                 Yes!
 http://www.AutoAuditorium.com