[Groff] Re: new groff release

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: [Groff] Re: new groff release
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:07:46 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 14.07.04 11:55:35:

> Where can I get that new version of groffer? Just use the
> one from groff-1.19.1/contrib/groffer/ ?

You can get the new groffer version both in the newly updated groff-1.18.1.1 in
the groff-1.18x cycle and in the actual groff development version of
groff-1.19.1.  groff-1.18.1.1 with the new groffer version is meanwhile also
available at the Debian testing distribution.

Both updated groff versions are available at the usual web site
ftp://ftp.ffii.org/pub/groff for the groff source code, but see subdirectory
`devel' for the actual 1.19.1 development version.

Bernd Warken

WEB.DE Video-Mail - Sagen Sie mehr mit bewegten Bildern
Informationen unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021199