Re: [Groff] Re: Grohtml patch, bugs

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: Grohtml patch, bugs
Date: 10 Jun 2004 20:43:34 +0100

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

> > yes, I need to spend a little more time (about a week worth of time
> > I suspect) to finish the html diversion modifications.  They are
> > mostly working but references and IP are still broken (in my Sandbox
> > copy).  Once done I'd be surprised if the bug reported above
> > remains.
>
> Gaius, this is great news.  If you can manage to send me the patches
> within, say, a month, I will happily release 1.19.2.
>
> PS: Shall I actually apply Larry's patch?

Hi Werner,

Hope you are well! I'm a little tied up until the 28th June (work
deadlines etc) - I'll have some time to work on groff in that
timeframe - but more after 28th. It might be better for me to
integrate Larry's patch with my code - I suspect I'll have quite a bit
of CVS updating to do as well.. (emacs M-x compare windows is great for
this :-)

Gaius