Re: [Groff] groff 1.19.1 compile/installation failure

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff 1.19.1 compile/installation failure
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:39:10 -0400

MARSHALL Keith wrote:

You will note that you need texinfo v4.6, to successfully process
the texinfo documentation -- earlier versions produce various
errors, and the above is what we see with v4.2 ....

That got it. I'd also forgotten that you have to use the -e option to
expand the macros, but I have proper HTML files now (and after
tweaking the texinfo source, a letter-sized PDF).

Thanks for the reminder!
--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"