Re: [Groff] Re: new groff release

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: new groff release
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 18:24:18 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> schrieb am 07.05.04 09:10:29:

>> I could even just drop that new version of groffer into the Debian
>> package; no problem with that.

> Personally, I would favor that instead of releasing 1.18.2.  Bernd?

Fine.  But the update should not be limited to Debian.  So the normal
groff-1.18x source should be updated as well.

I do not how how to inform the other free software distributions,
such as SUSE or FreeBSD, about the change.

Bernd Warken

... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191