[Groff] New release

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: [Groff] New release
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:15:24 -0400

Werner --

How soon is "soon" in "releasing 1.19 soon?"

I'm currently in the midst of re-working parts of the om.tmac file
(code clean-up, re-writing two routines that currently require
less-than-elegant user intervention under some circumstances) and
adding a Quick Reference Guide to the documentation.

I might have the work done by, say, next Monday.  It would be nice
if this release of mom were in the 1.19 groff release, so I'm
wondering if you can hold off for a few days?

Since mom is developed semi-independently of groff (new mom releases
are always posted to her home page), it isn't essential that this
new version be included in groff 1.19.  The request that you hold
off for a few days is more of a wish than a necessity.

--
Peter Schaffter

Author of _The Schumann Proof_, appearing fall, 2004
(pub. RendezVous Press, Canada)