RE: [Groff] goodbye to the groff list

From: Ted Harding
Subject: RE: [Groff] goodbye to the groff list
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:44:59 +0100 (BST)

On 20-Apr-04 Meg McRoberts wrote:
> --- address@hidden wrote:
>> If you had been receiving viruses broadcast by the groff list server
>> then we would all have had them. I do not think I have seen a single
>> such mail from [Groff] today (or *any* mail from [Groff] today,
>> indeed not since Saturday 17 April!).
>
> Actually, I have had several infected emails that look like they are
> from the groff list.  But yahoo's mail filters is catching all of them
> and putting them into my Bulk mailbox.

Since this seems contrary to my own experience (unless filtered out
at mcc.ac.uk which hasn't been the case in the past), I'd be grateful
to learn if others have had virus/spam mails in the last day or two,
from the groff list itself.

In order not to load the groff list, please reply to me directly
and NOT to address@hidden

I will summarise to the list.

Criteria: both of

1. "[Groff]" in the Subject
2. "genba.ffii.org" in the "Received from ... " headers.

Otherwise I don't want to know!
However, if you can't get at the headers for (2), then (1) will have
to do; but then please say that this is the case.

Best wishes to all,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 167 1972