Re: [Groff] Spam and virus cruft on address@hidden

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Groff] Spam and virus cruft on address@hidden
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:34:37 +0100

On 2004-03-30 15:49:31 +0100 Alejandro Lopez-Valencia <address@hidden> wrote:

About two years ago I asked the ffii.org network admin to upgrade
Mailman [...]

The list admin should be able to direct these to be held for moderation easily on Mailman 2.0.x. If the list admin wants details of the settings I use, please email me off-list, preferably GnuPG-signed. It does need a moderately active list admin to avoid queues getting full of this rubbish or the occasional false-positive being stopped too long, though.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden