Re: [Groff] single page output

From: Erich Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] single page output
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:24:42 +0100

Hi!

> > Set .ll to a big number, greater than the total lines of output in
>
> Ooops! My memory is going in big chunks. I meant to write .pl of

Your memory is much better than mine - Thanks!

   Now I know why I didn't find it in the documentation.  I thought this
[.pl] method was only a workaround.  So if I have a .pl 10000i in a
file of 9000i length perhaps I'll have to kill the superfluous output
with e.g. a sed command like [[/last-output-line/,$d]] or so.

Again, Thanks.

erich