[Groff] pound sign and mom letters

From: MJ Ray
Subject: [Groff] pound sign and mom letters
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:39:26 +0000

Hi all,

Two new questions:

1. How do I enter a pound sign? UK currency sign, not the hash symbol. My system is mostly utf8, but I'm not feeding groff utf8.

2. mom's DOCTYPE LETTER puts the header in backwards order (it outputs date, to, from instead of from, to, date) so I'm using .rj and .nf instead of the .FROM and .TO macros to force it. Is there a better solution?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden