[Groff] Re: grohtml 1.19.2/Win32--troff 'o' Option

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: grohtml 1.19.2/Win32--troff 'o' Option
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:48:41 +0100 (CET)

> It seems to quit after reading enough input to cover the required
> ouput pages.  I've verified this by embedding fprintf()s in
> token::next(), but I have yet to determine how this relates to the
> functions that examine the output page range.

Aah, I've missed that.  While the page ranges are used only in
node.cpp via the `in_output_page_list' function, troff additionally
sets a variable `last_page_number' which is tested in
`top_level_diversion::begin_page'.  It calls `cleanup_and_exit' if the
current page number is equal or larger than `last_page_number'.  It
seems that we have to add some code for Windows to read the remaining
part of the current file without processing.