RE: [Groff] Accents in output

From: MJ Ray
Subject: RE: [Groff] Accents in output
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:14:50 +0000

Well, the .ps-tmac and \[c ^] work now that I've got 1.19, but .utf8-tmac doesn't seem to work for me. What did I do wrong?

On 2004-01-29 23:16:50 +0000 Alejandro Lopez-Valencia <address@hidden> wrote:

if you want to have properly typeset postscript output, you can copy the $SHARE/groff/<version>/fonts/devps directory to $SHARE/groff/site-fonts/<devps2 or your preferred name> and massage the font generation scripts to use the GPL2 URW++ free fonts[1] included with Ghostscript 8.11 and later. [...]

Of course, that's not a GNU Ghostscript version, so won't be here. I'll look at the font generation scripts RSN.

Onto related points from the above: Why isn't gxditview built by make in the top dir? If I replace my current lpr and Ghostscript system with CUPS, will it work with groff and that ps-tmac command?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden