[Groff] Allowed C++ features

From: Roger Leigh
Subject: [Groff] Allowed C++ features
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:17:30 +0000

Hello again,

I asked previously about using features of the Standard Library, but I
was wondering about if certain language features were allowed.  Are
static_cast<> and dynamic_cast<> etc. permitted, or are these also too
recent?

(I apologise if this is obvious, but I'm fairly new to C++, and I've
only ever used the new features, so I'm uncertain which are new, and
which are older.)

Thanks,
Roger

--