Re: [Groff] Re: grohtml patches

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: grohtml patches
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:26:11 +0100 (CET)

> I do not mean to be rude, or in any way negative about this, but
> does autoconf convention not dictate that this should be ...
>
>       --with-gs=/path/to/gs/executable
>
> ...?  Perhaps this is what you intended, in any case.

Both approaches should be taken, i.e., the configure script checks the
name of the ghostscript executable if --with-gs isn't specified, and
it doesn't search the ghostscript executable at all if
cross-compiling, using --with-gs exclusively.  But this is a minor
issue -- Gaius, don't waste too much time to resolve it; I will do it.