[Groff] MSVC port still maintained?

From: James McCann
Subject: [Groff] MSVC port still maintained?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:58:17 -0800 (PST)

I need to compile a Win32 groff, and Cygwin has been determined to be
unsuitable (which is too bad because it works right out of the box).

Searching for Win32 on the list archive turns up a lot of discussion
on a MSVC port back in 2000 before the 1.16 release, but it appears
that 1.18 and the new 1.19 do not contain it anymore.  What is the
status of the MSVC port?

It looks like MinGW has been worked on more recently, I may use that
instead but since the other developers already have MSVC my preference
is for MSVC.