[Groff] eliminating header and footer in nroff

From: Divya Dhakar
Subject: [Groff] eliminating header and footer in nroff
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:17:57 -0600 (CST)

Hello everyone,

Please could anyone tell me how to eliminate the header and footer space
which using troff.

Detail:
when I try to display something in troff then there is always 7 lines left
(3 on the page and 4 on the next page) these lines have the formfeed
character.
Please tell me how to get rid of it and not get these extra lines in the
output.
Note: these lines go away if I pipe the output to more -sv

Thanks a lot
Regards,
Divya