[Groff] bug before the monitor

From: Erich Hoffmann
Subject: [Groff] bug before the monitor
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:34:28 +0200

Hi.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I installed a new system some time ago, and
in the testing phase I told my mail program not to delete the mail on the
server.  That was a good idea then, but it wasn't a good idea to forget
it.  Now my mailbox was full, and I couldn't receive anything while
wondering why.

If there were answers to my last posting some days ago, please post them
to me once more.

Erich.

"There is no end of learning." ROBERT SCHUMANN