[Groff] converting .rtf to groff

From: Duncan Agnew
Subject: [Groff] converting .rtf to groff
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:00:41 -0700 (PDT)

I am interested in converting .RTF files to groff (-ms, preferably). This
is an occasional thing, and I'd settle for something (a sed script?) that
does 90% of the work, leaving the rest to be done by hand. Does anyone know
of such a thing? A (modest) search of the Web resources at troff.org,
and of the last couple of years of the groff mail archive, didn't seem
to show anything.

I've had to do the reverse a few times, and have found the troffcvt system
to work well--to complicated to install (for me at least) but the mail-in
server does fine.

Thanks
Duncan Agnew
address@hidden