Re: [Groff] ms macro: numbering on page 1

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: Re: [Groff] ms macro: numbering on page 1
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:09:48 -0600

Hello:

I found the problem with my macro modifications.  I had a list of
aliases, and embedded in it was a blank line.  It caused a line break
and so .RP thought the page had already begun.  This meant that .P1
wouldn't place the page number on the first page.  It was easy to fix,
but tiresome to locate.

Thanks again for the help.

Regards,

Dean